iReporter

North Texas Giving Day is an online giving event for people to come together to raise as much money as possible for North Texas nonprofits on one day: Giving...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Sep 13 2016
It’s happening all over Texas. Homeowners are glancing nervously toward their mailboxes. Very soon, those mailboxes will hold the most dreaded envelope of the...
Shawn Smith – Guest Contributor
Sep 12 2016
Sunday afternoon Youth League Play will start for all teams in early October at the Keller Sports Park. Texas Elite 7on7 will take all Youth players in grades...
Keller home sales were unchanged in August, in contrast to rising regional sales figures in August, according to the August 2016 North Texas housing market...
As you can see, I've been surfing my favorite cooking blogs! I thought I'd share a couple of recipes that look awesome. I just dug out my crockpot for the...
I hate complainers. I just got off the phone with yet another reader who wanted us to take down an article because it expressed an opinion they did not agree...
I love living in North Texas because there are TONS of opportunities to expose our kids so many uniques events and places. And with the HOT summer almost behind...
Although we are still a few weeks away from the fall solstice, summer is usually considered over with the beginning of the school year and the celebration of...
School is back in session; our calendars are filling up and the ladies of the Greater Keller Women’s Club are off and running with multiple events scheduled for...
Libby Gergely – Guest Contributor
Aug 29 2016
Fresh Flower's & Baked Goods September 6 - 28, 2016; Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm Keller Town Hall; 1100 Bear Creek Parkway, Keller, TX 76248 (817) 743-4000;...