iReporter

I hate complainers. I just got off the phone with yet another reader who wanted us to take down an article because it expressed an opinion they did not agree...
I love living in North Texas because there are TONS of opportunities to expose our kids so many uniques events and places. And with the HOT summer almost behind...
Although we are still a few weeks away from the fall solstice, summer is usually considered over with the beginning of the school year and the celebration of...
School is back in session; our calendars are filling up and the ladies of the Greater Keller Women’s Club are off and running with multiple events scheduled for...
Libby Gergely – Guest Contributor
Aug 29 2016
Fresh Flower's & Baked Goods September 6 - 28, 2016; Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm Keller Town Hall; 1100 Bear Creek Parkway, Keller, TX 76248 (817) 743-4000;...
There's only one week remaining until the deadline to enter the annual "Keller's Got Talent Art Show and Competition"! Entries are due by September 6th via...
Shawn Smith – Guest Contributor
Aug 22 2016
Fall Youth 7on7 League Play starts next Sunday in Keller on multiple fields. Open to all youth players in grades 1st through 6th. Signup as a full team or...
When families who have a child battling cancer face milestone celebrations such as prom, quinceanera, sweet sixteen and graduation that sometimes might become...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Aug 17 2016
MetroTex Association of REALTORS releases real estate statistics for July 2016 The volume of homes sales in Keller declined in year-over-year comparisons,...
Pro athletes, Olympic contenders and sports enthusiasts alike are familiar with the town of McKinney. A number of pro basketball players and NFL favorites from...