iReporter

kimhoover1 – Guest Contributor
Jan 26 2016
Great for a Super Bowl Party! Jalapeno Popper Dip Ingredients 6-8 slices of bacon - diced and cooked crispy 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, soft 1 cup...
Where is it that a blue face or an unusual trekkie feature is not only encouraged, but commended? That would be Dallas Comic Con, of course. Now in its 14th...
STARS Theater Company announces youth auditions for children ages 8-12. Auditions for STARS’ production of MAGICAL LAND OF OZ will be Saturday, February 6 from...
Lauren Roth – Guest Contributor
Jan 22 2016
National Drug & Alcohol Facts Week, January 25-31 2016 (NDAFW) is a national health observance for teens to promote local events that use NIDA science to...
My great friend Lisa Jacquemetton shared this recipe with me after having it at her home one evening for dinner. Outstanding! Her original recipe can be found...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Jan 19 2016
You’re looking at houses all wrong. Seriously. Most buyers don’t know how to really look at houses when they’re considering making a move. As you probably know,...
Gymnasts from Achiever’s Gymnastics Center competed in the Friends of Achievers Invitational held at Swisher Courts in Lake Dallas, Texas, on January 9-10,...
Rita Cook – Guest Contributor
Jan 13 2016
Do folks in DFW still love the king? The king, as in “Elvis Presley,” that is. Event producers for the first ever Texas Tribute to Elvis Festival are hoping...
Chicken Noodle Soup with a Twist 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 4-6 Thighs with Skin 8 Carrots chopped in 1 inch pieces 8 Celery Stalks chopped...
Amanda Calongne – Guest Contributor
Jan 12 2016
As the new year has kicked off, I would like to provide you with information on new laws that went into effect on January 1, 2016. This is not an exhaustive...