iReporter

An 18-wheeler fire in the 1200 block of SH 114 at William D. Tate Avenue has temporarily closed all eastbound traffic lanes on the highway, according to the DFW...
Keller Fire Capt. Shane Gainer returned home to Keller after several days of assisting with the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Gainer, a 21-year veteran of the...
Two years ago I sat down with my publisher and managing editor when I found out I was pregnant. They asked me if I intended to come back to work after my son...
Christmas is more than a month away, and some elves are already hard at work. Volunteers are donating their time, energy and talents to preparing this year’s...
Robert Cox – Guest Contributor
Nov 12 2012
The National Weather Service has issued a freeze warning for Tarrant County for Tuesday, Nov. 13 from 3 a.m. to 9 a.m. Temperatures are expected to fall...
Nov 12 2012
Cat of the Week: Lady Lady is a gorgeous cat who is around 5 years old. She was surrendered to the shelter with her sister Mary because her owner was moving...
Almost a full week has passed since Leon Reyes left the comfort of his home in Southlake and ventured to live on the streets of downtown Dallas. For 30 days,...
Keller ISD high school students will spend the night at KISD Stadium discussing, thinking and learning about homelessness. “Homeless for a Night” will take...
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Grapevine – and not just because of the holly and tinsel decorations. More than 30 Santas from across Texas met...
Nov 5 2012
The Keller City Council will host two meetings on Tuesday, Nov. 6 at Keller Town Hall. The pre-council meeting will begin at 5 p.m., and the regular council...