iReporter

Want to play golf with the Keller Indian Band Directors? Want to play 18 of the greatest golf holes in the country and help support a non-profit group while...
Join The Minteer Team this SUNDAY, JULY 19 from 1-3 p.m., to see this great family home with two living areas and office/third living area with private stairs...
North Texas has had more than its fair share of extreme weather this year. This past May was in fact the wettest May on record ! Many people had the...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Jul 13 2015
It’s finally summer here in North Texas! With the rains giving us a break, it’s time to get out and survey what the very wet spring has done to our homes and...
Sarah Boggus – Guest Contributor
Jul 12 2015
Grab your chairs and your blankets for a free concert in Bear Creek Park! Lucas Jack will be performing a free concert from 8-10 pm on July 18th. Bring your on...
Jul 10 2015
High Demand and High Volume Smash Records Across the Area Rainy weather and flooding couldn’t dampen area home sales in June, according to the latest sales...
Are you ready for some Youth Football in Keller? Close to 600 youth football players ages 5 to 12 will show off their football skills at the upcoming Grass...
Texas Elite 7on7 has opened registrations for the Fall Football Season for players in Grade 1st thru 6th. Texas Elite 7on7 is a non contact passing league that...
Jul 7 2015
Scammers in Texas are facing stronger than ever penalties for claiming false "squatter's rights," thanks to new legislation passed last month. Unfortunately,...
Hi, I’m Wheels. I am a Boston terrier and a special contributor to BubbleLife.com. Summer is here and I want to give you some reminders about taking care of...