iReporter

Passport Health and North Texas Flu Shots will conduct a flu vaccination clinic for Keller ISD families from 4-7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 21, at Central High School....
Accessible Luxury is an exclusive event which helps to raise funds for the patients at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. This year's event will be held...
Have a child who loves to help you out in the kitchen? Or, better yet, is your son or daughter so handy behind the stove that you stand back and let them put...
Type 1 Diabetes Netwok Inc. is excited to announce the formation of a Community Group in Tarrant County! T1DN-Tarrant County is an amazing resource for type 1...
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Jan 7 2014
It’s a new year, and that means there are lots of new opportunities for fun in our neck of the woods. Rather than holing up indoors for the month of January,...
Citizens interested in discovering what police work is all about will have the opportunity later this month. The Keller Police Department's next Citizen...
2013 was good to BubbleLife. We expanded from about one dozen neighborhoods to more than 60, so it’s fair to say that in Dallas and the surrounding areas, we’re...
Well, it has been a fun time sneaking around the BubbleLife office over the last 11 days, telling you about everything from BubbleLife Connect and In The Loop...
Don’t turn holiday cheer into tears. Drive sober. Tarrant County will be implementing “No Refusal” operations over the Christmas and New Year’s holidays in an...
With Christmas being so close, I’ve been thinking about where I should go to church this year. I always like to attend at least one religious service on...