iReporter

Let’s talk about the Internet. Well, not just the Internet, but more specifically the topic of posting photos of your children online. It’s a somewhat...
The United Methodist Women of Keller United Methodist Church are hosting their fourth annual Sharing the Joy of Christmas alternative gift giving fair on...
Every morning I wake up and vow to accomplish a few things that have been sitting on my to do list… some of the ‘dos’ have been sitting there for months, but...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Oct 18 2013
My great friend Lisa Jacquemetton shared this recipe with me after having it at her home one evening for dinner. Outstanding! She used a boneless pork...
Dale Earnhardt Jr., third-generation American stock car racing driver and team owner, along with local National Guard Soldiers, will visit Fossil Ridge High...
Monday morning Keller ISD announced the weather is forcing them to cancel the KHS Homecoming Parade that was set for 6 p.m. Oct. 14 "We are excited for the...
October is a great month to start getting our holiday decorations, and gearing up for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas decorating. This month we are...
Bob Gill will not seek election to the position of Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney “I am announcing today that I will not file for the office of...
Beginning at 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 14 , multiple streets will be closed to traffic for the Keller High School Homecoming Parade. The parade route will begin on...
A Keller woman who claimed an intruder shot and killed her husband and then later changed her story to say he committed suicide has now taken responsibility for...