iReporter

Cherie will be, in person, at the Gallery, Dec 20-22, 11am – 6pm “Floral Essence” by Cherie Giddens Framed 23.5 x 30” Watercolor “Surrounded by the delicate...
Kids Against Hunger Jan. 16 | 8 AM - 1 PM | Family Life Center Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is a "Day of Service" and a chance for our congregation to make a...
The holidays are typically a joyous time for children, but that’s not always the case for those spending the season in a hospital bed or affected with a serious...
“Carpet of Flowers” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrap 24 x 24" Acrylic on Canvas “I don’t often paint flowers, but while in Prague, I took several photos of the...
Four children treated at The Warren Center , a nonprofit agency providing professional evaluations, therapy services, and support to children with...
“Serenity” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 36 x 48" Resin and Stone on cradled birchwood “Part of my Stone and Water series, this painting is inspired by cool...
Equest announces Lindsay Ballotta and Jenny Merkle as co-chairs of its Blue Ribbon Ball , on Saturday, June 3, 2023 in the Al Hill, Jr. Arena at Equest at the...
“Galaxy Band” by Lisa Gates Gallery Wrapped Canvas 24 x 24" Resin, Acrylic, Glitter “This beautiful interpretation of a planet’s rings sparkles and shines...
Spine patients at Medical City North Hills may benefit from a new robotic platform designed to provide a more personalized approach to spinal surgery. This...
“Peonies and Yellow Iris” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 24 x 28" Watercolor NAOMI’S PAINTINGS ARE CURRENT PRICED AT 50% OFF Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims...