iReporter

Hawaiian Falls will host Champions Day Saturday, August 13 at the Garland, Mansfield, The Colony, Roanoke, Pflugerville and Waco waterparks to bless families of...
If you could design your city of the future, what would it look like? LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas/Fort Worth is asking children to help design the future...
A dog is man’s best friend. But when our four-legged friends take on the role of helping law enforcement officers protect a city, then these canines become even...
How do you get the biggest bang for your buck? What’s the easiest way to find the best deals on clothing, health & beauty items, groceries and more? When is the...
Libby Gergely – Guest Contributor
Jul 31 2016
The annual Keller's Got Talent Art Show event is right around the corner. Entries must be submitted between Aug. 5 - Sep. 6, 2016. Entry is open to all artists,...
A few months ago, a family friend, Jimmy Smathers, asked me to read the manuscript of his book, "Transformations." Firstly, I didn't know he could write, and...
July is officially “ice cream” month, and the homemade variety has been at the top of the list of delicious summer indulgences for ages. Obviously it tastes...
Having two children 15 years apart, I never thought they would be such great buddies. Pokémon Go has helped bridge the age gap and provided a little bit of...
Carol Bafus – Guest Contributor
Jul 26 2016
The Greater Keller Women’s Club has a long tradition of volunteer service and giving back to our community. On Wednesday July 20, 2016, twenty-nine members...
Hawaiian Falls will honor members of the military, first responders and other influential leaders with Heroes Week Wednesday, August 3 thru Sunday, August 7 at...