iReporter

Welcome to the Wild, Wild West, where Texans now can openly carry handguns with the proper licensing. While this is new to the Lone Star State, it may surprise...
Shawn Smith – Guest Contributor
Jan 27 2016
Texas Elite 7on7 Football has 2 registrations going on now for February events in the Keller area. The 4th Annual Winter Classic 7on7 Tournament will be held...
Calling all collectors, young and old, near and far! The Perot Museum of Nature and Science is conducting the ultimate hobbyist’s challenge in advance of its...
Did you know BubbleLife has free classified ads? We will send your classified ad out one time to your local community network via our email newsletter. To...
I know this is out of the blue, but a reader just sent a great recipe for a Jalapeno Popper Dip and I haven't had lunch yet — now I'm on the hunt for new...
kimhoover1 – Guest Contributor
Jan 26 2016
Great for a Super Bowl Party! Jalapeno Popper Dip Ingredients 6-8 slices of bacon - diced and cooked crispy 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, soft 1 cup...
Where is it that a blue face or an unusual trekkie feature is not only encouraged, but commended? That would be Dallas Comic Con, of course. Now in its 14th...
STARS Theater Company announces youth auditions for children ages 8-12. Auditions for STARS’ production of MAGICAL LAND OF OZ will be Saturday, February 6 from...
Lauren Roth – Guest Contributor
Jan 22 2016
National Drug & Alcohol Facts Week, January 25-31 2016 (NDAFW) is a national health observance for teens to promote local events that use NIDA science to...
My great friend Lisa Jacquemetton shared this recipe with me after having it at her home one evening for dinner. Outstanding! Her original recipe can be found...